21-10-2013, 01:40 AM
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2014, 09:07 PM by SentaiPink.)
Friend
Ally
Associate
Neutral
Unsure
Negative
Dishonored
Chathra -
I don't understand her sometimes. She's such a temper, and she spouts some of the most hideous things. Though I don't feel like she's a bad person, just, difficult. Perhaps intentionally? I just don't know. Getting to know her is challenging.
Cyrus -
The trade master of Alroc reminds me of the nobles back home. He thinks highly of himself and what he does. But he's not quiet so arrogant as they are. Which makes him easier to talk to...
Daulton - "... I'm stronger then anyone will ever know..."
My relationship with Daulton is a confusing and stressful one. I belive there are times, when I am trying my best to help him that I am doing more harm them good. Then there are others where I see the progress he makes and it makes me so glad to have had a part in it. He's a good man, and a kind soul. I respect him, and I trust him without question.
Dusken -
She returned with the rest of her family. I don't know her well. She's not left much of an impression. I get the idea she'd follow Lyrxi where ever he'd go...
Elizabeth -
She returned. I've not talked to her since she came back. She looks a little difference but from Victor's reports on some disturbances since she's returned I don't think any changes she's made have been good ones. But I'll just have to find out for myself.
Hector - "I know our ideals are different, Orri, but that doesn't matter."
I am not as certain as I once was of Hector. I know he cared for me for a time. I think that has passed. Though what's become of our relationship as a result, I don't really know. He is still my friend. That will not change.
Jie -
A little boy I’ve met a few times now. He’s a sweet thing, I like him.
Koi - “I wasn’t lying that time, Orvich.”
He's returned to town, though I have not yet had a chance to speak with him. He's made an impression on my boss but he's another one I have to track down and see for myself.
Lyrxi -
I am not sure I could trust him again... But I will not fault him for acting in the interest of those he loves. So for now, Bygones. What really bothers me is how low he thinks of justice and duty...
Mercedes -
A mason, with a love of reading and history. I told her the tale of where I'm from. She listened respectfully, it was nice. I wish I could get to better know her...
Mire - "I-I'm n-not im-important. W-what I d-d-do is."
I don't even. She loves her work. She's devoted to it and making Cyrus happy through it. From what I know of her she's had a hard life that's left her a little... socially awkward. I hope she calms down and learns to relax.
Peyton -
She's very kind. Pretty and clearly pretty intelligent to be a doctor. She called me attractive and I think it was some sort of joke. Zark laughed, and joked about it as well, I don't think it was meant to be hurtful. I guess I just don't understand her well enough...
Spy/Caesar -
Zark's husband is a madman. There isn't really any other way to cut it. It seems he's normally lucid and sane but there are a lot of things he does or say that give bleak insight to how very broken he really is. Regardless, Zark loves him. I fear for the day he maybe lost to her...
Thomas -
Zarks boy. Adopted, obviously, but still takes after her in more then a few ways. He seems an alright guy, but I just don't know him as well as I'd like...
Victor - "There isn't anything I wont do for this town."
Stubborn but with good intent. I can see that Victor hasn't the wisdom of some of our previous leaders but he's got more then enough heart. He's so dedicated to Alroc. I used to be like that for home...
William - “The term you want is ‘tough-as-nails’.”
I can't say I trust his judgment when it comes to anything involving Nerissa. I however do think he's an otherwise good man. Though not a leader of men.
Zaria -
I like the kid. She's wild and full of energy and spunk. She's a handful on her best day. But fun to be around, her energy is infectious. She makes me hope for children of my own...
Zark - "...But you forget that this huge stubborn arse asked for it."
Zark is a very different sort of person then what I am used to dealing with. When you look past the temper you find the heart of a warrior or knight. She's duty bound and honest to almost a fault. I have come to respect and care about Zarkaylia as one of my closest friends.
Ally
Associate
Neutral
Unsure
Negative
Dishonored
Chathra -
I don't understand her sometimes. She's such a temper, and she spouts some of the most hideous things. Though I don't feel like she's a bad person, just, difficult. Perhaps intentionally? I just don't know. Getting to know her is challenging.
Cyrus -
The trade master of Alroc reminds me of the nobles back home. He thinks highly of himself and what he does. But he's not quiet so arrogant as they are. Which makes him easier to talk to...
Daulton - "... I'm stronger then anyone will ever know..."
My relationship with Daulton is a confusing and stressful one. I belive there are times, when I am trying my best to help him that I am doing more harm them good. Then there are others where I see the progress he makes and it makes me so glad to have had a part in it. He's a good man, and a kind soul. I respect him, and I trust him without question.
Dusken -
She returned with the rest of her family. I don't know her well. She's not left much of an impression. I get the idea she'd follow Lyrxi where ever he'd go...
Elizabeth -
She returned. I've not talked to her since she came back. She looks a little difference but from Victor's reports on some disturbances since she's returned I don't think any changes she's made have been good ones. But I'll just have to find out for myself.
Hector - "I know our ideals are different, Orri, but that doesn't matter."
I am not as certain as I once was of Hector. I know he cared for me for a time. I think that has passed. Though what's become of our relationship as a result, I don't really know. He is still my friend. That will not change.
Jie -
A little boy I’ve met a few times now. He’s a sweet thing, I like him.
Koi - “I wasn’t lying that time, Orvich.”
He's returned to town, though I have not yet had a chance to speak with him. He's made an impression on my boss but he's another one I have to track down and see for myself.
Lyrxi -
I am not sure I could trust him again... But I will not fault him for acting in the interest of those he loves. So for now, Bygones. What really bothers me is how low he thinks of justice and duty...
Mercedes -
A mason, with a love of reading and history. I told her the tale of where I'm from. She listened respectfully, it was nice. I wish I could get to better know her...
Mire - "I-I'm n-not im-important. W-what I d-d-do is."
I don't even. She loves her work. She's devoted to it and making Cyrus happy through it. From what I know of her she's had a hard life that's left her a little... socially awkward. I hope she calms down and learns to relax.
Peyton -
She's very kind. Pretty and clearly pretty intelligent to be a doctor. She called me attractive and I think it was some sort of joke. Zark laughed, and joked about it as well, I don't think it was meant to be hurtful. I guess I just don't understand her well enough...
Spy/Caesar -
Zark's husband is a madman. There isn't really any other way to cut it. It seems he's normally lucid and sane but there are a lot of things he does or say that give bleak insight to how very broken he really is. Regardless, Zark loves him. I fear for the day he maybe lost to her...
Thomas -
Zarks boy. Adopted, obviously, but still takes after her in more then a few ways. He seems an alright guy, but I just don't know him as well as I'd like...
Victor - "There isn't anything I wont do for this town."
Stubborn but with good intent. I can see that Victor hasn't the wisdom of some of our previous leaders but he's got more then enough heart. He's so dedicated to Alroc. I used to be like that for home...
William - “The term you want is ‘tough-as-nails’.”
I can't say I trust his judgment when it comes to anything involving Nerissa. I however do think he's an otherwise good man. Though not a leader of men.
Zaria -
I like the kid. She's wild and full of energy and spunk. She's a handful on her best day. But fun to be around, her energy is infectious. She makes me hope for children of my own...
Zark - "...But you forget that this huge stubborn arse asked for it."
Zark is a very different sort of person then what I am used to dealing with. When you look past the temper you find the heart of a warrior or knight. She's duty bound and honest to almost a fault. I have come to respect and care about Zarkaylia as one of my closest friends.


Spoiler