20-12-2013, 06:42 AM
I've been adding bits and pieces for the last three days, to explain more her personality. I felt the need to not actually edit the personality traits (I apologize, as this is what you were aiming for initially, I think), but I did explain them, I believe, much better within the story itself. The traits were supposed to have been listed only as a summary (I realize now that since I'd done them first, I ended up never actually writing her personality within the story, as I had been trying to keep it short), so now I hope the story stands on its own with the 'list' as supplementary.
Quote-boxes are the edited, added sections, to give her more depth during parts of her life, explaining her personality, as well as some interactions with her parents, Delfi, and the rest of the clan.
I also added the animal breeding into her skills.
Quote-boxes are the edited, added sections, to give her more depth during parts of her life, explaining her personality, as well as some interactions with her parents, Delfi, and the rest of the clan.
I also added the animal breeding into her skills.


![[Image: DuskenJeweler_banner.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v185/elusivebutterfly/Games/Minecraft/Mesalia%20Images/DuskenJeweler_banner.jpg)