Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Patience...
#1
...is all I ask of you all right now. The new setting, for all its glory, took a lot more of my time than I should have allowed it to.

Until I'm better back on track with life and studies, I'll be doing less for Mesalia. I've been doing /insanely/ much the last month and a half.

So please... if you can go to another staffer with your issue, do so. Don't run to me the first thing you do. If you still got something I gotta handle, have patience.

Same goes for all you staffers.

Either it's patience with me now or I gotta take a break in tops 2 weeks.

Love y'all,
Zark
  


Messages In This Thread
Patience... - by Zarkaylia - 10-02-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: Patience... - by Zarkaylia - 05-03-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Patience... - by Zarkaylia - 23-03-2014, 03:34 PM

Forum Jump:

Patience...00