15-11-2015, 09:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2015, 06:33 PM by Spitfire333.)
Character Relations:
Very Good Good Favorable Neutral Unfavorable Bad Very Bad Attraction Love Interest Romatic Relationship
Adreanna-
Lucin girl who helped me check out the cavern underneath my room. Unfortunately she doesn't speak Lucin, so I'll have to find someone else to speak with if I want to stay sharp with it. Pretty, especially for someone who has a helmet on all day
Kane-
Captain of the guard, doesnt seem to understand the point of a small blade, what with lugging his sword about in a cramped cavern and then assuming a dirk isn't effective.
Lapis-
Teenage girl who somehow is a doctor and a trademaster. I don't trust her description for what she does in town, but I will attempt to learn the truth before making judgments.
Lien-
Lutist in the inn. I'm undecided about her. She seems friendly, but in an odd and irresponsible way. I may or may not try to talk to her more, depending on how often we cross paths.
Rahan-
A miner who is a good and honest man as far as I can see. He was able to explore some of the tunnel with me, and I have gained a good amount of respect for him because of this. He will likely be willing to go on further expeditions to discover things outside of town.
Terry-
A hunter with a side job as a passive-agressive ignoramus. It would be a poor decision to make him into my enemy so soon after my arrival. I'll make him see.
Zarkaylia-
The town's elder and apparently a highly skilled swordfighter. I'm reading her book currently about Advanced Sword Tactics. There are a few chapters on daggers and small blades that should help me improve with the dirk. She was very helpful in directing me to all the people I need to speak with. I should get on her good side.
Very Good Good Favorable Neutral Unfavorable Bad Very Bad Attraction Love Interest Romatic Relationship
Adreanna-
Lucin girl who helped me check out the cavern underneath my room. Unfortunately she doesn't speak Lucin, so I'll have to find someone else to speak with if I want to stay sharp with it. Pretty, especially for someone who has a helmet on all day
Kane-
Captain of the guard, doesnt seem to understand the point of a small blade, what with lugging his sword about in a cramped cavern and then assuming a dirk isn't effective.
Lapis-
Teenage girl who somehow is a doctor and a trademaster. I don't trust her description for what she does in town, but I will attempt to learn the truth before making judgments.
Lien-
Lutist in the inn. I'm undecided about her. She seems friendly, but in an odd and irresponsible way. I may or may not try to talk to her more, depending on how often we cross paths.
Rahan-
A miner who is a good and honest man as far as I can see. He was able to explore some of the tunnel with me, and I have gained a good amount of respect for him because of this. He will likely be willing to go on further expeditions to discover things outside of town.
Terry-
A hunter with a side job as a passive-agressive ignoramus. It would be a poor decision to make him into my enemy so soon after my arrival. I'll make him see.
Zarkaylia-
The town's elder and apparently a highly skilled swordfighter. I'm reading her book currently about Advanced Sword Tactics. There are a few chapters on daggers and small blades that should help me improve with the dirk. She was very helpful in directing me to all the people I need to speak with. I should get on her good side.

